With over 35 years of experience, Community Commercial Security knows video surveillance systems better than anyone else. Our methods are proven, our system is foolproof, and our meticulous attention to detail is unparalleled.
We often get inquiries about how the video surveillance system installation process is going to work. We feel that this is a great question, so we’ve decided to address it here.
- First, a potential Orange County customer will either call us or request information via the contact form on our website.
- Once initial contact has been made, we’ll set up a site survey. This is when one of our sales technicians will visit your facility to analyze your particular needs. Pointed questions will be asked in order to assure that you get the best design for your facility.
- Next, we’ll create a custom design and proposal just for you. This is based off of the site survey and any information you or your team provided us.
- Finally, we’ll begin our professional installation process. Our technicians receive ongoing training in regards to the newest equipment and techniques, which in turn ensures that they are prepared to offer you the best installation available in Orange County.
Once your video surveillance system is up and running, the following services are available to you:
- Preventative Maintenance: This is a service that we highly recommend. It helps to make sure that your system is running smoothly and avoid any security breaches. We can create a custom maintenance package and support system that is tailored to your specific needs. For more information, call us today.
- 24-hour Service: We know that not all businesses operate a typical 9-5 schedule. That’s why we have service technicians on-call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Technical Support: Just in case you have questions or concerns after your system is installed, we offer an additional level of support with our technical support team.
If your Orange County business is in need of a video surveillance system, or if your current system is outdated and obsolete, give us a call today at 714-777-6132 or fill out the contact form on our website.